Coobro Geo Kit - DIY GPS Geocaching Pendant
PRODUCT ID: 652
1 IN STOCK
Description-The Coobro Geo is an easy to assemble GPS navigation kit. Upload coordinates, turn it on, and the Coobro Geo will help you navigate to any destination on earth by using LEDs to show you the correct direction and distance remaining. Before you leave on your quest, press and hold the breadcrumbs button and the Coobro Geo will remember your location and help you navigate back. Store up to five pre-entered destination coordinates and five breadcrumbs, or modify the open source code and store as many coordinates as you want.
Use the Coobro Geo to help you find geocaches, store and navigate between hot fishing spots, complete a scavenger hunt, or simply help you find your car after a hike.
- High quality Fastrax UP501 GPS module with 66-channel receiver
- All through hole kit is easy to solder and requires minimal tools
- Completely open source hardware and software
- Program the software using the Arduino IDE
- Stores breadcrumbs in EEPROM so it remembers locations when turned off
- 1x Fastrax UP501 GPS Module
- 1x Atmega328 DIP Processor
- 1x Coobro Geo PCB
- 14x Bright Blue LEDs
- 2x 10 Ohm Resistor Networks
- 4x .1uF Ceramic Capacitors
- 1x 10uF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 2x Slide Switches
- 1x Push button
- 3x Header pins
- 1x Atmega328 Socket
- 1x 8MHz Ceramic Oscillator
- 1x AAA Enclosed Battery Holder
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Power Supply Jumper
Open Source Hardware: This kit is 100% open source hardware. The makers provide the Eagle Cad design files, schematics, and software for your hacking pleasure.
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.