Make Your Own PCBs with Eagle by Simon Monk
PRODUCT ID: 1941
Description-Learn how to make double-sided professional-quality PCBs from the ground up using EAGLE–the powerful, flexible design software. It's the same CAD tools ladyada and KTOWN use for all the Adafruit PCB designs! In this step-by-step guide, electronics guru Simon Monk leads you through the process of designing a schematic, transforming it into a PCB layout, and submitting standard Gerber files to a manufacturing service to create your finished board. Filled with detailed illustrations, photos, and screenshots, Make Your Own PCBs with EAGLE features downloadable example projects so you can get started right away.
- Install EAGLE Light Edition and discover the views and screens that make up an EAGLE project
- Create the schematic and board files for a simple LED project
- Find the right components and libraries for your projects
- Work with the Schematic Editor
- Lay out PCBs with through-hole components and with surface mount technology
- Build a sound level meter with a small amplifier and ten LEDs
- Generate Gerber design files to submit for fabrication
- Solder through-hole PCBs and SMD boards
- Design a plug-in Arduino shield
- Build a Raspberry Pi expansion board
- Automate repetitive tasks using scripts and User Language Programs
- Create your own libraries and parts and modify existing components
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.