Looking beyond ABS? Tired of PLA? Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlex, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
- Best Suited For:
- Fused Deposition 3D printers that use 1.75mm or 3mm filament.
- 3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA.
NinjaFlex - Midnight Black - .5Kg of 1.75mm diameter (4:03)
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
- Processing Guidelines:
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 225°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 30 - 40°C
Frequently Asked Questions
Safety Data Sheet