PRODUCT ID: 1278
OUT OF STOCK
Description-Limit 1 (one) per customer, orders cannot be combined. Limited supply available.
If you liked the BeagleBone, you will love the next gen BeagleBone Black! With a blistering 1GHz processor, 512MB onboard DDR3 RAM, built in 2GB storage with pre-installed Linux operating system (no microSD card required!), and best of all, the addition of a MicroHDMI connector for audio/video output. This is a ultra-powered embedded computer that can fit in a mint tin. Note: As of March 5, 2014, 11:35am ET Adafruit is shipping Rev B. Any orders placed before 3/5/2014 shipped with Rev A6A.
Comes with a mini B cable for powering it up ASAP. No microSD card is included as the BBB now has onboard flash storage.
We'll be filling in with more information on supported accessories as we test them for compatibility. For now we suggest picking up a 5V 2A power supply and a micro-HDMI cable. If you want to use it 'head-less', a USB console cable is suggested as the 'Black does not have an onboard USB-to-Serial converter like the original BeagleBone
If you need a nice display to go along with your 'Bone, Check out our fine selection of HDMI displays, we've tested all of them with the Beagle Bone Black
Matt Richardson has created a teaser video!
BeagleBone Black (8:28)
Technical Details+The BBB manual has lots of starting information and pointers for getting the most of your BeagleBone Black
- Processor: Sitara AM3359AZCZ100 1GHz, 2000 MIPS
- Graphics Engine: SGX530 3D, 20M Polygons/S
- SDRAM Memory: 512MB DDR3L 606MHZ
- Onboard Flash: 2GB, 8bit Embedded MMC
- PMIC: TPS65217C PMIC regulator and one additional LDO.
- Debug Support: Optional Onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG, Serial Header
- Power Source: miniUSB USB or DC Jack, 5VDC External Via Expansion Header
- PCB 3.4” x 2.1” 6 layers
- 88.98mm / 3.5" x 54.63mm / 2.1" x 18.84mm / 0.7"
- Indicators 1-Power, 2-Ethernet, 4-User Controllable LEDs
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Client Port: Access to USB0, Client mode via miniUSB
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Host Port Access to USB1, Type A Socket, 500mA LS/FS/HS
- Serial Port UART0 access via 6 pin 3.3V TTL Header. Header is populated
- Ethernet 10/100, RJ45
- SD/MMC Connector microSD , 3.3V
- User Input: Reset Button, Boot Button, Power Button
- Video Out: 16b HDMI, 1280x1024 (MAX), 1024x768,1280x720,1440x900 w/EDID Support
- Audio Via HDMI Interface, Stereo
- Expansion Connectors:
- Power 5V, 3.3V , VDD_ADC(1.8V)
- 3.3V I/O on all signals
- McASP0, SPI1, I2C, GPIO(65), LCD, GPMC, MMC1, MMC2, 7 AIN(1.8V MAX), 4 Timers, 3 Serial Ports, CAN0, EHRPWM(0,2),XDMA Interrupt, Power button, Expansion Board ID (Up to 4 can be stacked)
- Weight 1.4 oz (39.80 grams)
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.