Adafruit Beagle Bone Black Starter Pack
Product Images and Video
If you've heard about the Beagle Bone Black and you want to hit the ground running, this starter pack is for you. We've picked out everything you need to start out, with essential parts and accessories to save on a bundle.
- The latest Element 14 Beagle Bone Black Rev C with 4GB Flash - fully assembled, tested and ready to rock - As of December 8th, we're including an Element 14 Beagle Bone with the starter pack. The Element 14 Beagle Bone is exactly the same as the other Beagle Bone Black Rev C and is a good opportunity to support our friends at Element 14.
- USB Mini-B cable
- Adafruit Proto Cape Kit for Beagle Bone - Add some circuitry to your Beagle Bone with our lovely Proto Cape.
- Adafruit Proto Plate for Beagle Bone - holds your 'Bone alongside a half-sized breadboard for perfect prototyping. Comes with standoffs, hardware and bumpers
- Half-sized breadboard - place it onto the plastic plate, plenty of space for prototyping!
- 5V / 2000mA UL-listed power adapter - the ideal power adapter for the Beagle Bone, with enough power to run the computer as well as additional components or USB add-ons
- Breadboarding Wire Bundle - These flexible wires are great for plugging into breadboards and headers such as those on the Beagle Bone
- Beagle Bone Sticker - This vinyl sticker is excellent quality, sticks to stuff and is weatherproof but won't damage whats underneath
For technical details, check the product pages of each item. We also suggest picking up a USB console/debug cable or FTDI friend if you don't have one.
Also check out our Beagle Bone tutorial!
For all technical issues, replacement and warranty assistance for the Element14/Embest BeagleBone Black contact Embest or email directly: [email protected]. You can also contact Element14 depending on your region/location. For returns visit the Element14 RMA center.
EagleCAD PCB files, Fritzing available in the product tutorial
- As of June 10, 2022 - The half-size breadboard has been updated to Premium, making plugging and un-plugging boards and headers a buttery-smooth operation thanks to the upgraded spring clips. Updated design also includes a metal plate.
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.