Starter Pack for Arduino (Includes Arduino Uno R3)
Heard about Arduino but not sure how to start?
Want to learn how to work with electronics and microcontrollers but need a little help?
You've come to the right place! This bundle is designed to get you started quickly and easily on your path of learning electronics. Originally this pack was designed to follow the introductory tutorials here on my site. But it's a great starter pack in general. It's designed for everyone, even people with little or no electronics and programming experience. The starter pack has everything you need (except tools) to begin your Arduino journey!
If you want to try this pack with an alternate board, check out the Adafruit Metro Starter Pack!
- Arduino Uno w/Atmega328 - The latest and greatest Arduino revision, assembled and ready to go, including 4 rubber feet
- 3' USB cable - Perfect for connecting your Arduino to a computer
- Protoshield Kit - New! As of 08/25/14, the Starter Pack now includes the latest version R3 of the ProtoShield.
- Tiny Breadboard - Fits on top of the protoshield, easy to use
- 9V DC regulated wall adapter - You can power your Arduino from any wall socket. This switching regulator is efficient and small and works with US (110V) and European (220V) power.
- 9V Battery case with switch and a 2.1mm plug- so you can power your arduino using a 9V battery. This case is much sturdier than just a battery clip and it has an on/off switch too! Note that this comes unassembled
- Tutorial starter pack parts - Includes a 10K potentiometer, 1K potentiometer, 2 small pushbuttons, 5 red diffused bright LEDs, one each of red, green and blue ultra-bright LED, 5 100 ohm resistors, 5 1K resistors, 5 10K resistors, and a CdS photocell sensor.
- Also includes 65 flexible breadboard wires in 8 colors, perfect for use with the solderless breadboard.
We have tons of Arduino tutorials on the Adafruit Learning System too!
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.