Official Raspberry Pi Foundation Raspberry Pi 5 Case + Fan
Product Images and Video
Coming soon! Note: may come in gothy black/grey once we get stock in
Keep your Raspberry Pi® 5 computer safe and snug in this solid ABS acrylic enclosure. You can even pick up the official active cooler to super-charge your Pi 5 projects and stay frosty even under computational intensity.
This case keeps your Pi secure, has labeled holes for connector access, and even comes with four little bumper feet. You can use all of the connectors on the edges of the Pi: microHDMI, USB-C power, Ethernet, and USB ports.
The updated case for Raspberry Pi 5 builds on the aesthetic of its Raspberry Pi 4 predecessor but adds a host of new usability and thermal-management features.
An integrated 2.79 (max) CFM fan, with fluid dynamic bearings selected for low noise and an extended operating lifetime, connects to the four-pin JST connector on Raspberry Pi 5 to provide temperature‑controlled cooling. Air is drawn in through a 360‑degree slot under the lid, blown over a heatsink attached to the BCM2712 AP, and exhausted through connector apertures and vents in the base.
The folks at Raspberry Pi lengthened the case and tweaked the retention features to make it possible to insert the Raspberry Pi 5 board without removing the SD card. And by removing the top of the case, it is now possible to stack multiple cases, as well as to mount HATs, bonnets, berets, etc, on top of the fan, using spacers and GPIO header extensions.
This enclosure is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model 2, 3, 4, A, B, or B+!
Be sure to check out more of our awesome Raspberry Pi accessories, including:
- Bare 8 GB SD card - you'll need this to load the Debian image, which is not included in a Pi computer purchase. Tested and works perfectly! We also have a wide range of pre-burned SD cards
- Micro HDMI cable - required to connect a Pi to a monitor and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- Keyboards and Mice - We have a range of wired and wireless options
- A wide range of accessories and essentials
- Various small displays as well as nice Pi-compatible HDMI monitors in a range of sizes, from 2.5" to 10"
Raspberry Pi 5 computer is not included, but we do stock them in the shop! No other cables, connectors, or accessories are included.