Leap Motion Controller 2
Product Images and Video
The second generation of Ultraleap's iconic hand-tracking camera allows you to use your own hands in digital worlds. The Leap Motion Controller 2 is the ideal hardware to experience Ultraleap's world-class hand tracking, bringing 3D interactions to your favorite PC applications and empowering you to ditch the controllers in virtual reality.
It is the most flexible camera ever developed by Ultraleap. Compatible across Windows, macOS, and Android XR2 and complimentary hardware including XR headsets, PCs, and holographic displays.
Powered by Ultraleap's hand-tracking software, this camera can accurately detect and identify 27 distinct hand elements, including bones and joints, and track them seamlessly even when they're concealed by other parts of your hand.
Whether you're exploring immersive worlds, designing 3D models, or experimenting with cutting-edge
applications, the Leap Motion Controller 2 opens up a new realm of intuitive and immersive interaction
Experience a whole new level of interactivity and control as your virtual world comes alive.
- The second generation of Ultraleap's iconic hand-tracking camera.
- Greater field of view, lower power, all in a smaller package.
- Can attach to the most popular XR headsets. Pico Neo 3 Pro & Pro Eye are supported and other headsets are compatible including Pico 4, Pico Neo 3 Link, HTC Vive Focus 3, Varjo Aero*, and Oculus Quest 2*.
- XR Headset Mount for multiple headsets (available to purchase separately).
- Compatible with PC VR Headsets, desktop applications, and holographic displays.
- Ultraleap’s world-leading software, Gemini, will support multiple different platforms including Windows, macOS, and Android XR2.
- Leap Motion Controller 2
- 1.5 m USB 3.0, type C to type C cable
BOTLAND B. DERKACZ SP.K.Poland
BOTLAND B. DERKACZ SP.K.Czech Republic
BOTLAND B. DERKACZ SP.K.Germany
The Pi HutUnited Kingdom
Digi-Key ElectronicsUnited States
Little Bird ElectronicsAustralia
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.