Panel Mount Kit for Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3
Product Images and Video
We've lost count of how many times we've tried to mount a camera module onto a panel or enclosure but struggled to drill the very small M2 holes right at the edge of the camera board, and don't even mention trying to get a nice clean cut-out for the lens!
Mounting these tiny yet awesome cameras onto thick wood and other brittle, cumbersome materials is just not fun!
...and that's why the folks at The Pi Hut came up with this little affordable Camera Mounting Kit! A quick, easy and forgiving way to mount your camera module (not included) with clean results!
This simple kit gives you:
- A cutting template panel - simply line this up where you want the camera to be, mark the inner large section and the four screw holes then cut/drill
- A clean, subtle mounting plate for your camera module - this fits over your cut/drilled template holes and provides a nice tidy finish
- A spacer to make sure your camera sits back slightly into the panel
- M2 screws and nuts for mounting your camera to the mounting plate (M3 fixings to mount the plate to your enclosure are NOT included)
The camera module is not included!
With your template holes cut, simply mount your Camera Module 3 to the mounting plate and secure it to your project with 4x M3 screws and nuts (not included... because everyone will be mounting to different thickness materials).
- Material: 3mm perspex
- Color: Black
- Mounting plate: 55mm x 45mm
- Camera mounting holes: M2
- Mounting plate mounting holes: M3
- Compatible with: Camera Module 3 (may be compatible with other similar modules but we haven't tried it yet as we're having too much fun with autofocus!)