Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera – M12 Lens Mount
Product Images and Video
The Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera with M12 Lens Mount offers 12.3-megapixel resolution and impressive low light performance in a compact form factor.
The camera is designed to work with interchangeable M12-mount lenses (not supplied) and is suitable for integrating into industrial and consumer applications where the highest levels of visual fidelity are required.
If you want a ready-to-go camera that does not require a separate lens, check out this wide-angle Camera 3. If you want a camera that supports C or CS lenses, check out the High Quality HQ Camera with C Mount here.
The Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera is compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi. Comes with a 200mm long flexible cable for connecting to a A or B type Raspberry Pi computer, if it's too short/long we have a range of Raspberry Pi Camera Cables in various lengths, you can use here.
- 12.3 megapixels
- 7.9mm diagonal image size
- Up to 12-bit RAW
- Adjustable back focus
- Integrated 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Compatible with M12-mount lenses LENS IS NOT INCLUDED!
- 200mm ribbon cable included
This fancy video from Raspberry Pi shows off some of the features - please note the video references a C/CS mount camera but this is the M12 mount!
- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9 mm sensor diagonal, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Ouput: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus length of lens: 2.6mm–11.8mm (M12 Mount variant), 12.5mm–22.4mm (CS Mount variant)
- Lens sensor format: 1/2.3” (7.9mm) or larger
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
- Get Started guide with additional documentation