Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera – M12 Lens Mount
Product Images and Video
The Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera with M12 Lens Mount offers 12.3-megapixel resolution and impressive low light performance in a compact form factor.
The camera is designed to work with interchangeable M12-mount lenses (not supplied) and is suitable for integrating into industrial and consumer applications where the highest levels of visual fidelity are required.
Please note the M12 Lens is NOT included and must be purchased separately. This camera does not work with the 16mm Telephoto Lens or 3MP Wide-Angle Lens as they are not the right M12 type!
If you want a ready-to-go camera that does not require a separate lens, check out this wide-angle Camera 3. If you want a camera that supports C or CS lenses, check out the High Quality HQ Camera with C Mount here.
The Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera is compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi. Comes with a 200mm long flexible cable for connecting to a A or B type Raspberry Pi computer, if it's too short/long we have a range of Raspberry Pi Camera Cables in various lengths, you can use here.
To use with a Pi Zero, you will need an adapter cable, which we stock here!
- 12.3 megapixels
- 7.9mm diagonal image size
- Up to 12-bit RAW
- Adjustable back focus
- Integrated 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Compatible with M12-mount lenses LENS IS NOT INCLUDED!
- 200mm ribbon cable included
This fancy video from Raspberry Pi shows off some of the features - please note the video references a C/CS mount camera but this is the M12 mount!
- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9 mm sensor diagonal, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Ouput: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus length of lens: 2.6mm–11.8mm (M12 Mount variant), 12.5mm–22.4mm (CS Mount variant)
- Lens sensor format: 1/2.3” (7.9mm) or larger
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
- Get Started guide with additional documentation
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.