Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 Wide NoIR - 12MP 120 Degree - Wide Angle Infrared Lens
Product Images and Video
Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 is a compact camera from Raspberry Pi. It offers an IMX708 12-megapixel sensor with HDR, and features phase detection autofocus. Camera Module 3 is available in standard and wide-angle variants, both of which are available with or without an infrared cut filter.
Need a wider field of view than the standard 75 degrees? Camera Module 3 Wide NoIR features an infrared and ultra-wide 120 degree angle of view, meaning your Raspberry Pi can see more of the world and in low light conditions. No additional lens is required to use this camera, it is ready-to-go as-is!
Camera Module 3 can be used to take full HD video as well as still photographs and features an HDR mode up to 3 megapixels. Its operation is fully supported by the libcamera library, including Camera Module 3’s rapid autofocus feature: this makes it easy for beginners to use, while offering plenty for advanced users. Camera Module 3 is compatible with all Raspberry Pi computers.
The PCB size and mounting holes remain the same as for Camera Module 2. The Z dimension differs: due to the improved optics, Camera Module 3 is several millimeters taller than Camera Module 2. That means you cannot use our cute camera case!
Comes with a 200mm long flexible cable for connecting to a Raspberry Pi computer, if it's too short/long we have a range of Raspberry Pi Camera Cables in various lengths, you can use here.
To use with a Pi Zero, you will need an adapter cable, which we stock here!
- Back-illuminated, stacked CMOS 12-megapixel Sony IMX708 image sensor
- High signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Built-in 2D Dynamic Defect Pixel Correction (DPC)
- Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) for rapid autofocus
- QBC Re-mosaic function
- HDR mode (up to 3 megapixel output)
- CSI-2 serial data output
- 2-wire serial communication (supports I2C fast mode and fast mode plus)
- 2-wire serial control of focus mechanism
- Resolution: 11.9 megapixels
- Sensor size: 7.4mm sensor diagonal
- Pixel size: 1.4μm × 1.4μm
- Horizontal/vertical: 4608 × 2592 pixels
- Diagonal field of view: 75 degrees (Camera Module 3, Camera Module 3 NoIR), 120 degrees (Camera Module 3 Wide, Camera Module 3 NoIR Wide)
- Common video modes: 1080p50, 720p100, 480p120
- Output: RAW10
- IR cut filter: Integrated in standard variants; not present in NoIR variants
- Dimensions: 25 × 24 × 11.5mm (12.4mm height for Wide variants)
- Ribbon cable length: 200mm
- Cable connector: 15 × 1mm FPC
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.