DigiKey Hackbox - Clue and PyLeap
Product Images and Video
Programming electronics has never been easier with Adafruit's PyLeap, which lets users quickly and conveniently transfer code files and assets from the Adafruit Learn Systems to their Adafruit devices.
We worked with our friends over at DigiKey to create a kit that is the perfect set of hardware for exploring PyLeap. The main board in this kit is the CLUE, which is designed for projects that use a ton of sensors - and they're all built-in! So you can start exploring your world, measuring, logging, and learning. You can transmit data over Bluetooth to a computer or mobile device for data plotting and logging, or save it to the built-in storage. We included a few other accessories that can be built into a bunch of great projects - you will be a PyLeap expert in no time!
Included in the Hackbox:
- Adafruit CLUE - nRF52840 Express with Bluetooth LE
- Adafruit NeoPixel LED Strip w/ Alligator Clips - 60 LED/m - 0.5 Meter Long
- Micro Servo
- 3 x AA Battery Holder with On/Off Switch, JST, and Belt Clip
- 3 x Alkaline AA batteries
- USB cable - USB A to Micro-B - 3-foot long
- Adafruit Circuit Playground Lanyard
- Clear Acrylic Enclosure + Hardware Kit for Adafruit CLUE
- Shrouded Servo to Alligator Clip Cable - 17cm long
Here are a few great projects to take your PyLeap adventure to the next level!
- PyLeap CLUE Sensor Plotter
- PyLeap CLUE Custom Conference Badge
- PyLeap BLE Controlled NeoPixels with CLUE