Electronics Notebook from Monk Makes
Product Images and Video
From famed author and kit-designer Monk Makes comes the Electronics Notebook. Perfect for the boffin in your life (or the inner-boffin you're harboring inside). Put your own ideas, diagrams, calculations & notes down in these 158 pages of engineering graph paper. It's spiral-bound so easy to use in lab or lay flat on a table.
The inner pages alternate with plain graph paper and a 'mock breadboard' that is great for documenting analog or digital circuitry - it's like a paper version of Fritzing. We imagine Simon Monk used this layout to design all of his book diagrams
Also comes with some handy reference sheets:
- Microcontroller programming cheat sheet
- Common circuits and calculations
- Resistor color codes
- ASCII table
- A4 (210 x 297mm) squared-grid spiral-bound notebook with watermark breadboards. 158 pages, card covers.
- Google Drive link of Hi-Res images
- For further help, please email [email protected]
Product Dimensions: 297.0mm x 210.0mm x 16.0mm / 11.7" x 8.3" x 0.6"
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.