Sony Spresense LTE Extension Board with Global SIM Card
Product Images and Video
The Spresense LTE Extension Board adds LTE connectivity to the Spresense main board and carries an onboard antenna and a nanoSIM cardholder. It also extends the interfaces of the Spresense main board with multiple mic inputs, a headphone jack, and a microSD card slot. The Spresense main board and the Spresense LTE extension board are connected by a board-to-board connector.
Compliant with LTE-M (LTE Cat-M1) and NB-IoT communication standards. Employs the Sony ALT1250 chipset, ensuring compliance with LTE-M (LTE Cat-M1) and NB-IoT communication standards. This enables developers to create systems and applications with low cost, low power consumption and wide-area coverage. (Compatible with US bands 2, 4, 12, 13; and EU bands 3 and 20)
Comes with a Truphone SIM so you can get started immediately.
Note: This is just the extension board. You'll need the main board as well.
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Digital Input/Output: 3.3V or 5V digital I/O
- Audio Input/Output: 4 ch analog microphone input or 8 ch digital microphone input, headphone output
- External Memory Interface: microSD card slot
- Min. Operating Temperature [°C]: -10ºC
- Max. Operating Temperature [ºC]: 40ºC
- Min. Storage Temperature [°C]: -20ºC
- Max. Storage Temperature: [ºC]: 60ºC
- Max. Operating Humidity [%]: 80%
- Max. Storage Humidity [%]: 80%
- For any support inquiries or troubleshooting, please visit: https://www.truphone.com/support/contact-support or contact the support team at [email protected]
- APN: iot.truphone.com