Product Images and Video
The ESP-BOX is a new generation AIoT development platform released by Espressif Systems. The ESP32-S3-BOX is an AIoT development board that is based on Espressif’s ESP32-S3 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5 (LE) SoC. The ESP32-S3-BOX provides a platform for developing the control of home appliances using Voice Assistance + touch screen controller, sensor, infrared controller, and intelligent Wi-Fi gateway.
The ESP32-S3-BOX comes with pre-built firmware that supports offline voice interaction, with the SDKs and examples provided by Espressif, you will be able to develop a wide variety of AIoT applications based on the ESP32-S3-BOX such as online and offline voice assistants, voice-enabled devices, HMI touch-screen devices, control panels, multi-protocol gateways easily.
- Supports far-field voice interaction with 2 mics
- Offline voice wake-up with high wake-up rate
- Offline speech commands recognition in Chinese and English languages with high recognition rate
- Reconfigurable voice commands in Chinese and English languages
- Flexible and reusable GUI framework
- End-to-end IoT development framework ESP-RainMaker
- Pmod™ compatible headers support expand peripheral modules
- For getting started with ESP32-S3-BOX, Please refer to the Getting Started
- For voice control and customization, please refer to the Voice Assistance Control and Customization
- For controlling the device by graphical user interface, please refer to the GUI Guide
- For more details of ESP32-S3-BOX hardware, Please refer to ESP32-S3-BOX hardware overview
- For the latest version firmware, Please refer to the ESP32-S3-BOX firmware update
Important Note: We recommend updating the ESP32-S3-BOX firmware when you first receive the kit to have the latest features and bugfix. Current firmware support is though ESP-IDF (not Arduino or CircuitPython/MicroPython yet)
ESP-BOX Open-Source Content Includes:
For product support and replacement parts for Espressif Systems products, please submit issue tickets at GitHub Issues or forum esp32.com for help. Don't forget to visit esp32.com for the latest and greatest in ESP32 news, software, and gossip!