Maker Pi Pico Base - Raspberry Pi Pico Not Included
Product Images and Video
Cytron's Maker Pi Pico Base incorporates the most wanted Reset button for your Raspberry Pi Pico and gives you access to all GPIO pins on two 20-pin headers, with clear labels. Each GPIO is paired with an LED indicator for convenient code testing and troubleshooting. The bottom of the board even comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram showing the function of each pin.
It is a compact yet feature-packed board designed to sit at the heart of your STEAM & robotics projects. Just use jumper wires and/or cables to connect any sensor and output modules to expand its capability.
Maker Pi Pico Base can be programmed with CircuitPython, MicroPython & C/C++. Just connect to any computer (including Raspberry Pi SBC) via USB, then drag and drop the file onto it to upload the program.
- Work out of the box. No soldering! (You may need to solder headers onto your Pi Pico, however)
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico's pins
- LED indicators on all GPIO pins
- 3 x programmable push button (GP20-22)
- 1 x NeoPixel LED (GP28)
- 1 x Piezo buzzer (GP18)
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo audio jack (GP18-19)
- 1 x Micro SD card slot (GP10-15)
- 1 x ESP-01 socket (GP16-17)
- 6 x Grove port (you can use our Grove->Stemma QT cable to connect to Qwiic/QT sensors)
Raspberry Pi Pico NOT INCLUDED! (but we do stock em in the shop!)