Wire Ferrule Kit - 800 pieces
Product Images and Video
Crimping's not just for 80s hair metal bands! When your project requires repeated insertion and removal with minimal strain, why not check out the reliable wire ferrule? A wire ferrule is a tinned sleeve that once crimped, neatly holds all the pesky, individual strands of a stranded wire, giving you consistently stable connections, especially with screw-type terminal blocks.
Totaling 800 pieces, this handy Wire Ferrule Kit comes in a slim, reusable flip-top storage container. More than enough to fuel your maker tendencies for days on end!
- 140 x White (E0508) - 22AWG 0.5mm²
- 140 x Gray (E7508) - 20AWG 0.75mm²
- 140 x Red (E1008) - 18AWG 1.0mm²
- 140 x Black (E1508) - 16AWG 1.5mm²
- 150 x Blue (E2508) - 14AWG 2.5mm²
- 50 x Gray (E4009) - 12AWG 4.0mm²
- 20 x Red (E10-12) - 8AWG 10mm²
- 20 x Yellow (E6012) - 10AWG 6mm²
The rounded insert card is not included.
Container dimensions: 205mm x 105mm x 29.5mm / 8" x 4.1" x 1.1"