Kailh Mechanical Key Switch - Clicky Blue - Single Piece
Product Images and Video
For crafting your very own custom keyboard, a Kailh Blue Linear mechanical key switches is deeee-luxe! With smooth actuation and Cherry MX compatibility, they're lovely when you want a clicky tactile keystroke with a snappy feel and an audible click when pressed.
- Type: Clicky tactile
- Operating force: 50 gf (+/-10 gf)
- Tactile force: 60 gf (+/-10 gf)
- Pretravel: 1.8 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Pressure point: 1.7 mm
- Total travel: 3.6 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Reset point: 1.8 mm
Comes as a single key switch. No keycaps or extras. Please note this is not a BOX stem switch. If you need a bunch we recommend getting our 10 packs as they're less expensive that way.
- Use these with our NeoKey boards, such as the Socket Breakout and the FeatherWing.
- They work great with mechanical key sockets if you want to avoid soldering.
- We also have MX-compatible keycaps to snap right on.