Kailh CHOC Low Profile White Clicky Key Switches - 10 Pack
Product Images and Video
For crafting your very own custom keyboard, these Kailh Choc Low Profile Clicky White mechanical key switches are super slim, with ultra-low profile compared to MX compatible switches!
Please note these are NOT MX COMPATIBLE! They cannot be used in 'MX' sockets or PCBs or keycaps, the pin arrangement is totally different. That said, they are much lower profile, and quite lovely when you want a clicky tactile keystroke without the chonk:
- Type Clicky
- Operating force: 50 gf (+/-10 gf)
- Tactile force: 60 gf (+/-10 gf)
- Conduction Travel: 1.5 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Total travel: 3.0 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
Comes in a pack of 10 switches, plenty to make a small keyboard, or grab a few packs to build a full keyboard.
- They work great with CHOC mechanical key sockets if you want to avoid soldering.