Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT
Product Images and Video
Power over Ethernet (PoE) can make your project wiring a breeze - instead of needing a wire for power and data, you can use one Ethernet cable for both!
Simply attach the standoffs in the four corners of the HAT, then connect to the 40-pin header. Once the HAT is connected, you can power your Pi through the RJ-45 network connector.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2003 PoE
- Input voltage: 37–57 V DC, Class 4 device
- Output power: 5VDC / 4A
- Cooling: real cute 25mm × 25mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply and fan control
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +50°C