TinyS2 - ESP32-S2 Development Board
Product Images and Video
Introducing the TinyS2 - The Tiny Mighty ESP32-S2 development board in the TinyPICO format! This board features the powerful ESP32-S2, a single-core Tensilica processor with WiFi and native USB so it can run Arduino or Circuitpython code.
The ESP32-S2 is a highly-integrated, low-power, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi System-on-Chip (SoC) solution that now has built-in native USB as well as some other interesting new technologies like Time of Flight distance measurements. With its state-of-the-art power and RF performance, this SoC is an ideal choice for a wide variety of application scenarios relating to the Internet of Things (IoT), wearable electronics, and smart homes.
Ships with a set of male headers and a JST connector that you can solder on if ya like. Each TinyS2 also ships with a UF2 bootloader and the latest version of CircuitPython that supports the ESP32-S2.
So many features in such a small footprint:
- Just like its bigger brother TinyPICO, the TinyS2 has onboard LiPo battery charging
- 4MB of flash
- Onboard RGB LED that can be shut down to reduce deep sleep current
- A generous 700mA output 3.3V regulator.
- TinyS2 also has 2MB of extra PSRAM on top of the 320K SRAM and 17 GPIO broken out.
- TinyS2 is 17.8mm wide and 41mm long.
Note that unlike the ESP32, it does not have dual cores and does not have Bluetooth or Bluetooth LE.
- If you are looking for technical support for an Unexpected Maker product, you can either use this form or join the discord server and post in the #um-hardware support channel, where you can get more real-time help from UM or other people on the server.
- For additional specs, code, FAQ, and more, please visit the official website.