Lincoln Binns Black Pi-Box Pro 4 Enclosure for Raspberry Pi 4
Product Images and Video
The Pi-Box Pro4 is a rugged industrial enclosure kit for the Raspberry Pi 4. Lincoln Binns designed a smart micro HDMI extender board, so you can access the USB-C power and micro HDMI ports on the same plane as the Ethernet and USB ports.
The rear panel is constructed from 3mm acrylic and opens up communication via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals from the Pi 4. Also allows for access to the SD card from the assembled enclosure.
Constructed from solid anodized aluminum, so it's got serious heft. The body acts as a heatsink for the main chip. We particularly like the extender-doohickey that puts all of the ports on one edge of the enclosure!
- Extender Board
- Carrier Plate
- E-Case B Extrusion
- Aluminum End Plate
- Acrylic End Plate
- Screws & Standoffs
- This version does not include a heat sink kit. We sell a few different Pi heatsinks here
This enclosure is compatible only with Raspberry Pi 4 computers, but Raspberry Pi 4 is not included.
- Material: Aluminium 6063 T6 (HE9)
- Finish: Silver anodized 5μm or black anodised 10μm
- Front End Plate
- Material: Aluminium 5005 sheet
- Finish: Black anodized 10μm
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Rear End Plate
- Material: Acrylic
- Finish: Black
- Thickness: 3.0mm
- No. 4 x 3/8” Posi-pan head Plastite self-tapping screws