Kailh Mechanical Key Switches - Linear Black - 10 pack - Cherry MX Black Compatible
Product Images and Video
For crafting your very own custom keyboard, these Kailh Black Linear mechanical key switches are deeee-luxe! With smooth actuation and Cherry MX compatibility, they're lovely when you want a smooth linear keystroke with a slightly higher operating force than the Reds.
- Type Linear
- Operating force: 60 gf (+/-10 gf)
- Pretravel: 1.8 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Total travel: 3.6 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Reset point: 1.8 mm
Comes in a pack of 10 switches, plenty to make a small keyboard or grab a few packs to build a full keyboard.
- Use these with our NeoKey boards, such as the Socket Breakout and the FeatherWing.
- They work great with mechanical key sockets if you want to avoid soldering.
- We also have MX-compatible key caps to snap right on.
Digi-Key ElectronicsUnited States
Edwin RoboticsUnited Arab Emirates
The Pi HutUnited Kingdom
Little Bird ElectronicsAustralia
Electrokit Sweden ABSweden
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.