Ultra Thin 10K Thermistor - B3950 NTC
Product Images and Video
Need to measure something with a very slim sensor? This precision 10K thermistor is an inexpensive way to measure temperature in a small gap, or taped to a flat surface, it's only 0.2mm wide!
The resistance in 25°C is 10K (+- 1%). The resistance goes down as it gets warmer and goes up as it gets cooler. For specific temperature-to-resistance, check the lookup table.
We also carry an epoxy-coated precision 1% 10K thermistor.
- Rated zero-power resistance value (R25): 10KΩ
- R 25 tolerance: ±1%
- B value range: (B 25/50 ): 3950K
- Allowable deviation of B value: ±1%
- Dissipative system: 0.7 m W/℃ (in still air)
- Thermal time coefficient: ≦5S (in still air)
- Operating temperature range: ﹣30℃~﹢125℃
- Rated power: ≦ 25 mW
- Total Length: 25mm
- Body Size: 20mm x 4.5mm x 0.5mm