Adafruit CYBERDECK HAT for Raspberry Pi 400
Product Images and Video
Cyber-warriors, listen up here! We’ve got with some zero-day unreleased hardware we just dumpster-dived. Now you can crack kodes, and write skripts with style, thanks to the CYBERDECK HAT for Raspberry Pi 400 from Adafruit zaibatsu.
This is the same hardware Kevin Mitnick used when he popped Sidewinder! Ok, maybe not, but it will definitely let you create a stand-alone Kali deck by plugging in one of our many display HATs. We also give you some STEMMA / STEMMA QT plugs to glam up your rig with NeoPixels, servos, or sensors! (STEMMA cables sold separately)
Comes completely pre-assembled and tested so you don't need to do anything but plug it in. Works best with the Pi 400 computer.
Here are some of our favorite displays we recommend:
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.2" HAT Mini Kit - 320x240 2.2" TFT - No Touch
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.4" HAT Mini Kit - 320x240 TFT Touchscreen
- PiTFT Plus Assembled 320x240 2.8" TFT + Resistive Touchscreen
- PiTFT 2.8" TFT 320x240 + Capacitive Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit PiTFT Plus 320x240 2.8" TFT + Capacitive Touchscreen
- Adafruit PiTFT - 320x240 2.8" TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
- PiTFT Plus 320x240 3.2" TFT + Resistive Touchscreen
- PiTFT - Assembled 480x320 3.5" TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
- PiTFT Plus 480x320 3.5" TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
If you are cool with cutting a trace on the HAT, you can also use:
- As of Sept 22, 2022 - we now have cuttable jumpers for the two STEMMA JST PH ports which makes it easier to use display HATs that would not like the capacitive load of the protection diodes.
Digi-Key ElectronicsUnited States
BOTLAND B. DERKACZ SP.J.Czech Republic
BOTLAND B. DERKACZ SP.J.Poland
Little Bird ElectronicsAustralia
Chicago Electronic DistributorsUnited States
Caytan EnterpriseUnited States
Mouser ElectronicsUnited States
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.