Adafruit Prop-Maker Starter Kit - Make your own Lightsaber!
Product Images and Video
Szoom woom woom!
Use the force and Adafruit Feather to build a battle-grade lightsaber! If you can't make the hyperspeed jump to Ilum for your Jedi rite of passage, the Adafruit Prop-Maker Starter Kit is perfect for making your very own 3D-printed NeoPixel Lightsaber. It contains practically everything but the khyber crystal, and you get 25% off the price of purchasing all the parts separately!
Use your maker skills and become the Jedi (or Sith!) you were meant to be! Construct your own lightsaber using 3D printed parts and electronics from Adafruit. This advanced prop uses an accelerometer to detect swings and hits to trigger super-bright NeoPixels with full-sound FX!
- Adafruit Prop-Maker FeatherWing
- Adafruit Feather M4 Express
- Short Headers Kit for Feather - 12-pin + 16-pin Female Headers
- Short Headers Kit for Feather - 12-pin + 16-pin Male Headers
- Rugged Metal Pushbutton - 16mm 6V RGB Momentary
- Red 16mm Panel Mount Momentary Pushbutton
- Speaker - 40mm Diameter - 4 Ohm 3 Watt
- Multi-Colored Heat Shrink Pack - 3/32" + 1/8" + 3/16" Diameters
- Lithium-Ion Cylindrical Battery - 3.7v 2200mAh
- Breadboard-friendly SPDT Slide Switch
- STEMMA JST PH 3-Pin to Male Header Cable - 200mm
- 2 x 1.25mm Pitch 4-pin Cable Matching Pair - 40cm long - Molex PicoBlade Compatible
- 3 x 1.25mm Pitch 2-pin Cable Matching Pair - 40cm long - Molex PicoBlade Compatible
Does not include a NeoPixel strip... why? Because there are so many types from side angle to high density. For the best look, a 144-per-meter strip will work, make sure to check the guide for what strip length you need! You'll also need some soldering tools, hand tools, USB cable, and other hardware bits and bobs including access to a 3D printer.