micro:bit v2 Go Bundle - Batteries and USB Cable Included
Product Images and Video
Meet the new BBC micro:bit v2 - Upgraded with a powerful new processor that has tons more capability and also adds more sensing with a new speaker and microphone!
The latest micro:bit will fit right into your existing lessons and materials; all the existing MakeCode blocks and MicroPython code will work in the same way as they do on the original micro:bit. More features, including easy ways to take AI and ML into the classroom, will be released throughout 2021.
Some new features of the board:
- A more powerful Nordic nRF52833 processor, lots more RAM and Flash so MicroPython works a lot better!
- A MEMS microphone, can hear the world around it
- A speaker, provide audio feedback, play tones
- Capacitive touch sensor, the logo now acts as a button you can boop!
- Power saving mode, double click the reset button to enter low power mode.
This is the micro:bit Go Bundle, with batteries, battery holder, and microUSB cable. (For the individual micro:bit (no extras) click here. We also have a Club 10-Pack for classrooms and workshops.)
Exciting, right? Well, the micro:bit Go bundle is the perfect starter kit for the BBC micro:bit v2. It includes everything you need to begin learning about hardware and software, even a little USB cable and batteries. No programming or hardware experience is necessary!
The micro:bit v2 Go Bundle includes:
- 1 x BBC micro:bit v2
- 1 x Micro USB cable, 6" end-to-end
- 1 x AAA battery holder
- 2 x AAA battery
To get started, visit http://microbit.org/start
- To get a query looked at by micro:bit support engineers: http://support.microbit.org/
- For technical info and to try and find the answer: http://tech.microbit.org/
- As of May 6, 2022 - we may be shipping either v2.0 or v2.2. These use the exact same firmware and look identical. The only difference is the interface chip has changed due to silicon chip shortages. Read here for more information on the difference. There are no changes to the user experience, features or behaviour of the micro:bit.