micro:bit v2 Go Club 10-Pack - Batteries and USB Cables Included
Product Images and Video
Meet the new BBC micro:bit v2 - Upgraded with a powerful new processor that has tons more capability and also adds more sensing with a new speaker and microphone!
The latest micro:bit will fit right into your existing lessons and materials; all the existing MakeCode blocks and MicroPython code will work in the same way as they do on the original micro:bit. More features, including easy ways to take AI and ML into the classroom, will be released throughout 2021.
This is the micro:bit v2 Club 10-Pack with batteries, battery holders, and microUSB cables. You'll get enough parts for 10 makers or 20 makers working paired up. (For the individual micro:bit v2 (no extras) click here, and for the Go pack with batteries and battery holder, click here!)
Some new features of the board:
- A more powerful Nordic nRF52833 processor, lots more RAM and Flash so MicroPython works a lot better!
- A MEMS microphone, can hear the world around it
- A speaker, provide audio feedback, play tones
- Capacitive touch sensor, the logo now acts as a button you can boop!
- Power saving mode, double click the reset button to enter low power mode.
Club Pack Includes:
- 10 x micro:bit v2 Board
- 10 x 6" long microUSB Cable
- 10 x Battery Holder for 2xAAA
- 20 x AAA Battery
Get started here!