Keyboard FeatherWing - QWERTY Keyboard + 2.6" LCD
From the folks at Solder Party comes the Keyboard FeatherWing, an easy way to add a handheld QWERTY keyboard and a 2.6” color display (+ more) to your project! Nice hand-held size and great for typing with your thumbs, early 2000s-style.
The keyboard itself does not contain an MCU/CPU/SoC that you can program; you will need a board compatible with the Adafruit Feather Ecosystem. Once you plug it into the back, you have access to a mini 'BlackBerry'-like display that you can use to create a nifty portable device.
Some notable Feathers include the Giant Board (Linux!), the Orange Crab (FPGA!), the Huzzah32 (WiFi!), the Feather nRF5240 Express (BLE!), the Feather M0 with RFM95 (LoRa!), and many, many others. There is support for both Arduino and CircuitPython, with example code for each.
- 2.6” 320x240 16-bit color LCD with resistive touch screen
- QWERTY 'BlackBerry compatible' keyboard
- 5-way navigation button
- 4 soft tactile buttons
- 1 x NeoPixel
- microSD connector for data storage
- Stemma QT/Qwiic connector to connect any sensor quickly
- On/Off switch
- Dual row sockets to plug in a Feather
- Four mounting holes
- GPIO solder jumpers
- For additional documentation, please visit https://www.kfw.solder.party or visit https://tindie.solder.party or scan the cool QR code on the box