Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board
Product Images and Video
Please note! We are now requiring a verified account with two-factor authentication enabled in order to purchase certain high-demand products due to a large number of bot-purchasers making it difficult for Makers and Engineers to order these products.
Please make sure you have a verified Adafruit account and enable two-factor authentication. Finally, you will need to sign out and back in to activate the account verification.
For more information, please read this FAQ.
Exposing every interface from Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, the Compute Module 4 IO Board provides a development platform and reference base-board design for the most powerful Compute Module yet.
The Compute Module 4 IO Board is a development board for those who wish to make use of the Raspberry Pi in a more flexible form factor, intended for industrial applications. This replaces the previous Raspberry Pi Compute Module I/O Board V3).
This item is just the IO board and does not contain a matching Compute Module (you can pick one up here). While the Compute Module contains the guts of a Raspberry Pi 4 (1.2GHz, quad-core Broadcom BCM2837 processor), it does not have any easy-to-use ports for development. That's where this IO Board comes in!
- External power connector (+12V, +5V)
- 2 x full-size HDMI 2.0 connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors, with header for two additional connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 can support PoE by adding a PoE HAT
- Micro USB socket for updating Compute Module 4
- MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
- PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket
- Standard fan connector
- 2 x MIPI DSI display FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- 2 x MIPI CSI-2 camera FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- Standard Raspberry Pi HAT connectors
- Real-time clock with battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4
- Various jumpers to disable specific features, e.g. wireless connectivity, EEPROM writing
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.