Miniware DT71 Mini Digital Tweezers
Product Images and Video
DT71 Mini Digital Tweezers are among the nicest, most handsome digital test equipment we've come across. The DT71 is compact and pocket-sized for easy portable use. They're a perfect assistant for folks who have assorted SMT components that need verification - either because they aren't marked or because the text is so tiny. Great for checking passives, we like them for QA procedure and also to make sure our 0402 RF components are the right values before soldering them in. You can also use it on live circuitry to verify voltage
DT71 Mini Digital Tweezers feature a pair of thickened gold-plated interchangeable tweezer tips. The tips can automatically measure SMDs including resistor, capacitor, inductance, voltage, frequency, and diode. Meanwhile, a built-in miniature waveform signal generator can output a variety of waveform signals. The DT71 Mini Digital Tweezers are a chic, well-designed addition to your toolkit for testing and debugging.
Simply 'grab' a resistor, capacitor, diode, or LED to test. It has a "scanning" mode where it will try to guess what type of component you have, or you can select the component type with the Function button and it will auto-range for you. We find these ideal for checking unmarked-SMD values, and LED polarity/colors! Comes in a nice clear hard case and an extra set of tips.
- 90x16 OLED screen rotates 4 ways, automatically adjusted!
- Accelerometer-based smart gesture recognition automatically identifies left-hand or right-hand use and adjusts OLED display
- Simple touch power button
- Quick tap - switch functions
- Long press - switch menu options
- Easily replace the tweezer tips if they get bent or damaged
- Built-in dual lithium batteries in test arms
- One full charge (2 hours) lasts 10 hours
- Can automatically measure resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, voltage, and frequency
- DT71 Controller (the plug-in part)
- 1 x Set of test arms (the tweezer body)
- 2 x Tweezer tip pairs
- 1 x Data cable with USB-C connector
- Plastic carrying case
- Safety Instructions
We also carry less fancy but just as handy test tweezers over here.
There are two things you can try taken from the manual:
- Make sure you are using the touch interface properly:
- Reset to factory settings:
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.