DSO Nano v3 - Pocket-size color digital oscilloscope - v3.0
Product Images and Video
This cute pocket oscilloscope is a perfect companion to your toolbox. For beginners, it's a good starter scope - it is not as complicated as a benchtop scope so it's easy to use. For advanced EE's, it's useful as a scope-on-the-go, for field-debugging, when you don't want to drag your scope over, or when a floating-ground is needed (it will naturally do 'differential' measurements as long as it's not plugged into a computer USB port). It's not a terribly fast scope, best used for signals up to 100KHz, and it is only a single channel, but we still find uses for it all the time, especially with analog projects! The new version 3.0 has a nice fully-metal case for increased durability
- Portable and lightweight, only 76 grams and 95mm x 62mm x 13mm
- 2.8" 320x240 Color TFT display
- Built-in Lithium polymer battery, USB rechargeable
- Waveform storage and playback to built-in 2 MB flash memory. This model no longer has a microSD card slot, but it does have built-in memory instead so no SD card needed!
- 6 triggering modes
- 1 channel input, 200Khz Analog Bandwidth, 1 Mega-sample-per-second. Best for use on signals from DC to 100 KHz
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristic
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Comes complete with 2 types of probes, one with hooks, one for plugging into a PCB, screwdriver, carrying bag, stand
- DSO Nano manual
Please note! The case is metal, so do not use the DSO on high voltages above earth ground! Also, while plugged into a USB port, the ground probe and case will be connected to Earth ground through the PC so do not connect the ground probe to a voltage above Earth ground.
For additional product support, check out SeeedStudio's How to Help Yourself page and/or the forum, the base of their Technical Support Team. They prefer to share their technical support at the Forum in order to share all knowledge with the whole community, but you may also email them at [email protected]
- Display: Full Color 2.8" TFT LCD 65K 320×240
- Analog bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
- Max sample rate: 1Msps 12Bits
- Sample memory depth: 4096 Point
- Horizontal sensitivity: adjustable with indicator
- Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div~10V/Div (with ×1 probe)/ 0.5V/Div~100V/Div (with ×10 probe)
- Vertical position: adjustable with indicator
- Input impedance: >500KΩ
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (by ×1 probe)
- Coupling: DCs
- Trig modes: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit; Rising/Falling edge/level trigger; Trig level adjustable with indicator; Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator.
- Waveform Functions: Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage; Precise vertical/horizontal measurement with markers; Hold/Run.
- Signal Generator: 10Hz~1MHz square wave
- Waveform storage: 2MB FLASH internal
- PC connection via USB: as SD card reader
- Upgrade: USB
- Power supply: 500mAh 3.7V Lithium battery/ USB
- Dimension (w/o probe) 91mm*62mm*13mm