Digilent Analog Discovery 2 USB Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer
Digilent Analog Discovery 2 is a USB oscilloscope, logic analyzer, and multi-function instrument that allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed-signal circuits of all kinds - using any desktop computer or Raspberry Pi 4! Developed in conjunction with Analog Devices and supported by Xilinx University Program. This test and measurement device is small enough to fit in your pocket but powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment, providing engineering professionals, students, hobbyists. and electronic enthusiasts the freedom to work with analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment, in or out of the lab. The analog and digital inputs and outputs can be connected to a circuit using simple wire probes; alternatively, the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter and BNC probes can be used to connect and utilize the inputs and outputs.
Driven by the free WaveForms software (Mac, Linux, and Windows compatible) software, Analog Discovery 2 can be configured to work as any one of several traditional test and measurement instruments including an Oscilloscope, Waveform Generator, Power Supply, Voltmeter, Data Logger, Logic Analyzer, Pattern Generator, Static I/O, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Impedance Analyzer, and Protocol Analyzer.
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope (1MΩ, ±25V, differential, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 30MHz+*)
- Two-channel arbitrary waveform generator (±5V, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 12MHz+ bandwidth*)
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS and 1.8V or 5V tolerant, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, displays, and LEDs, which is perfect for logic training applications
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments or providing an external trigger source
- Two-channel voltmeter
- Network Analyzer with Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. The Network Analyzer has a range of 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer capable of power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Data Logger with exportable data and plot functionality
- Impedance Analyzer for analyzing capacitive and inductive elements
- Protocol Analyzer with SPI, I2C, CAN, AVR, and UART
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V). The maximum available output current and power depend on the Analog Discovery 2 powering choice.
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated Arbitrary Waveform Generator signals
- An available Software Development Kit for programming with Python and C++, and a toolkit for programming with LabVIEW.
- MATLAB support for the Data Acquisition Toolbox