Pimoroni Unicorn HAT Mini for Raspberry Pi - PIM498
Over one hundred RGB LEDs, all individually-controllable, and four tactile buttons. It's the ultimate pocket-sized rainbow generator for Raspberry Pi!
Unicorn HAT Mini is a 17x7 matrix of RGB LEDs that can be controlled, both in terms of color and brightness, to display animations, text, simple images, and more. The four tactile buttons add tonnes of utility to control the color or brightness of the LEDs, or as controls for simple games, or whatever else you like.
There's no fiddly soldering, as the header is pre-attached. Just pop it onto your Raspberry Pi (any kind with a 2x20 header) and start pooping out rainbows faster than you can say "Richard of York gave battle in vain".
- 17x7 matrix of RGB LEDs (119 total)
- Individual color/brightness control of each LED
- Holtek HT16D35A LED matrix driver chip (x2)
- Four tactile buttons
- Mini HAT-format board
- Fully-assembled (no soldering required)
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Dimensions: 65x30x10mm