Thermal Camera Imager for Fever Screening - UTi165H
Product Images and Video
Please note! We are now requiring a verified account with two-factor authentication enabled in order to purchase certain high-demand products due to a large number of bot-purchasers making it difficult for Makers and Engineers to order these products.
For more information, please read this FAQ.
This video camera takes photos of temperatures! This camera is specifically tuned to work in the 30˚C~45˚C / 86˚F~113˚ F range with 0.5˚C / 1˚ F accuracy, so it's excellent for human temperature & fever detection. In fact, this thermal camera is often used by companies/airports/hotels/malls to do a first-pass fever check: If any person has a temperature of over 99˚F an alarm goes off so you can do a secondary check with an accurate handheld temperature meter.
You may have seen thermal 'FLIR' cameras used to find air leaks in homes, but those cameras have a very wide temperature range, so they're not as accurate in the narrow range used for fever-scanning. This camera is designed specifically for that purpose!
We like these thermal scanners because:
- They are surprisingly accurate
- Work great at up to ~10 meter distance
- No Internet connection needed - completely standalone functionality
- Does not use face recognition to identity of persons
- Can run on rechargeable battery for many hours or plugged in
- Works as good as "$5000 machine learning" setups at a fraction of the cost
There's a color 2.8" 320x240 TFT screen which gives real-time temperature readings from an interpolated 160x120 thermal resolution, with hot-spot temperatures labeled. You can also set temperature ranges for alerts, F or C units, color palettes, etc. There's a built-in lipoly battery so it's fully portable, you can recharge it over USB.
You can also capture images and measurements and transfer them to your computer via USB type C or SD Card.
- Model: UTi165H
- Sensor: Uncooled focal plane (UFPA)
- Temperature range: 30˚C~45˚C
- Resolution: 0.1˚C
- Accuracy: ±0.5˚C @1m
- Minimum measuring distance: 15cm
- Optimal measuring distance: 1 meter
- Temperature measurement response time: ≤500ms (95% of reading)
- Pixel of thermal imagery: 19200 (160×120)
- Pixel dimensions: 12μm
- Swatches: Black white, red white, blue white, iron red, rainbow
- Bandwidth of infrared spectroscopy: 8~14μm
- Field of view (FOV): 56°(H) × 42°(V)
- Instantaneous field of view (IFOV): 6mrad
- Thermal imaging sensitivity: ＜50mk
- Frame rate: ＜9Hz
- Temperature display: Center temperature measurement and high-temperature tracking (default)
- Image format: BMP
- Image modes: Thermal imagery
- Temperature measuring point: Besides central point, 3 additional temperature measuring points can be added
- Display resolution: 320×240
- USB Type-C charge and data
- Auto power off: Selectable (5min, 10min, 30min), 30min auto power off (default)
- Operating time: ≧6 hours
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Image storage: microSD card
- Power: Li-ion 3.7V/5000mAh 26650 battery
- Display: 2.8" TFT LCD
- Product size: 236mm x 75.5mm x 86mm
- Includes manual, USB Type-C cable, 16GB microSD card