Smart Car Cutebot Robot for micro:bit
Product Images and Video
This fully-assembled and ready-to-rock robot smart car is the nicest we've seen and is incredibly easy to use with a micro:bit and MakeCode. It comes all ready to go, no soldering or screw-driver required. Simply plug in your :bit into the top slot and add three AAA batteries to get moving.
The Cutebot is a rear-drive smart car driven by dual high speed motors so it can zip around your floor. It comes with an ultrasonic distance sensor to avoid colliding with walls, two RGB LED headlights and two underlights, two line-tracking light sensors, an active buzzer to make beeps and tones, and various headers for attaching additional servos and sensors.
- Rear-drive high speed motors featuring strong, metal-geared N20 motors with 300 RPM max speeds and rubber tires.
- Cute with a small round structure, the PCB body is durable, crash-proof and easy to pick up and move around.
- Only batteries and ultrasonic sensor need to be assembled featuring easy installation. No soldering or tools required!
- Slot for ultrasonic distance sensor and I2C port for additional sensor add-ons on front edge
- Headers for additional servos and sensors on back edge.
- Metal caster wheel
- Flexible and fast movement
- Dual line-tracking light sensors
- Infrared sensor can support optional IR remote control
- Multiple rainbow LEDs!
- Working voltage: 3.5V~5V (3 x AAA batteries)
- Size: 85 x 85 x 38mm
- Buzzer piezo type on P0
- Additional 3-pin breakouts for P1 and P2
- Line-follower sensors on P13 and P14
- Infrared control on P16
- Headlights: 2 x RGB LEDs
- Rainbow LED: 2 x NeoPixels on P15
- I2C Connection on P19 and P20
- Motor type: N20 metal-gear motor
- Ultrasonic type: HC-SR04+