Grove to STEMMA QT / Qwiic / JST SH Cable - 100mm long
Product Images and Video
Are you a maker in the midst of a STEMMA dilemma? This 100mm long cable is a fantastic chimera-cable fitted with STEMMA QT / Sparkfun Qwiic JST SH on one end, and a Grove connector on the other.
This cable can be used with STEMMA or STEMMA QT / Qwiic boards to easily connect sensors and drivers from one board to the other.
Please note you will have to watch for voltages on the power/signal pin when using 3V-only Qwiic sensors with this cable!
- You can use this to connect any Grove I2C sensor (3-5V) to an I2C host with Stemma QT or Qwiic connectors (3V)
- You can use this to connect any STEMMA QT (3-5V) sensor to Grove or STEMMA host (5V) board, and vice versa
- Warning: If you want to connect a Qwiic board (3V power only!) to a Grove or STEMMA host, make sure the power switch is set to 3V
The colors are:
- Black for GND
- Red for V+ - For Qwiic boards, 3.3V. For STEMMA QT, 3 to 5V.
- Blue for SDA
- Yellow for SCL
For more information on JST, visit their website.
Check out all our STEMMA QT offerings here including a wide range of lengths and connectors
- As of August 20, 2021 we've changed suppliers for this cable, the clasp on the Grove ending has changed look slightly (but still works great to plug into Grove connectors).
Little Bird ElectronicsAustralia
NTREX, Inc.- DevicemartSouth Korea
Petra International LLCOman
VCTEC KOREASouth Korea
The Pi HutUnited Kingdom
Málna PC MagyarországHungary
Digi-Key ElectronicsUnited States
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.