Pimoroni Player X USB Games Controller PCB - PIM444
This tiny PCB connects to your PC, Mac, or Linux machine via a standard USB micro B cable, and appears as a USB games controller (HID interface). Then it's just a matter of adding some blingy arcade buttons and a joystick as input. Great for making custom user interfaces, arcade setups, or interfacing with basic button-like sensors.
Your buttons and joystick plug into Player X with male DuPont connectors (jumper jerky), which you'll find on one end of Pimoroni's wiring loom.
Player X PCBs are also stackable, using M2.5 standoffs, so you can use it to build two-, three-, or even four-player controllers! Super Smash party all night!
- USB games interface controller
- No-solder DuPont connectors for joystick and buttons
- 1 x joystick and up to 12 x arcade buttons
- Tactile shutdown button
- Plasma button connector (for even more Pimoroni technicolor button brilliance)
- Connects via USB micro B cable
- Mounting holes (M2.5, 58mm apart)
- Dimensions: 65 x 20 x 7.5mm