Adafruit Circuit Playground Bluefruit + TFT Gizmo Project Pack
If you missed out on ADABOX 014, its not too late for you to pick up the parts necessary to build many of the projects! This kit pack doesn't come with tissue paper or the nifty extras, but it does have all the electronic goodies you need
This project pack features the Circuit Playground Bluefruit with Bluetooth LE support so now we can make our projects wireless! We've also included a colorful 'TFT Gizmo' graphical display, a rechargeable battery and USB charger, as well as a few cases and enclosures to help you craft a beautiful holiday decoration.
Note: This contains the essentials from AdaBox014 - check out all the learning guide project ideas here. There is no soldering required for any of them
- Circuit Playground Bluefruit - It looks a lot like the 'Express you know so well: built-in motion, light and temperature sensors, microphone, speaker, 10 NeoPixels, and capacitive-touch pads. But now, the brain of the Playground is the powerful Nordic nRF52840 with Bluetooth Low Energy support.
- Circuit Playground Enclosure - Keep your Circuit Playground Bluefruit (CPB for short) safe in this snap-together enclosure.
- Lithium Polymer Battery - 3.7V 350mAh - The CPB can be powered with this battery for portable use, so it's truly wireless.
- USB Lipo Charger - The CPB doesn't have built-in charging support. So use this simple charger board to keep your battery topped-up.
- TFT Gizmo - Bolt on this 240x240 pixel color IPS TFT LCD display for bright images, GIFs and animations. You can even fit the LiPoly battery in between the two layers formed by the Gizmo and the Circuit Playground Bluefruit when they are screwed together.
- DIY Ornament - These clear plastic spheres are just large enough to fit a CPB plus the TFT Gizmo to make a cute electronic ornament.
- Diffraction Glasses - Holiday lights are even more dazzling with these grated glasses that make points of light sparkle and shimmer.
- Snow Globe + Snowflakes Kit - This large empty container fits the CPB plus battery in its base. Decorate the globe with figurines or art, then fill with water and the sparkly snowflakes. Now you have an electronic snow globe that can react to motion or wireless control.