M5Stack ATOM Matrix ESP32 Development Kit
The ATOM Matrix, at only 24 x 24mm, is the most compact development board in the M5Stack development kit series. The fits-in-your-change-pocket size computer contains a ESP32-PICO-D4 chip, which comes integrated with WiFi, Bluetooth, and 4MB of integrated SPI flash memory. All this along with its bitty form factor, it also provides more GPIO pins, making it ideal for embedded device development. The ATOM provides an infrared LED along with the 5x5 RGB LED matrix on the panel, a built-in IMU sensor (MPU6886), and a Grove/Stemma-compatbile JST 2-PH interface. A general-purpose programmable button is located below the RGB LED matrix for extra input fun. The on-board USB Type-C is used to load code, and debug with prints. One M2 screw hole is located on the back for mounting.
Unlike many of the other M5Stack boards, there's no battery in this small package. It is meant to be powered over the USB C port.
- ESP32 PICO-based
- Programmable button
- 5 x 5 RGB LED matrix panel
- Infrared LED
- MPU6886 IMU
- Extendable pins and holes
- Program Platform: Arduino UIFlow
Note: This is just the ATOM Matrix. No additional cables or batteries are included.
- ESP32: 240MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth
- Flash: 5MB
- Power: 5V @ 500mA
- Ports: USB-C x 1, Grove (I2C+I/0+UART) x 1
- PIN Port: G19, G21, G22, G23, G25, G33
- RGB LED: WS2812B x 25
- Sensor: MPU6886
- IR: Infrared transmission
- Antenna: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F ( 0°C to 40°C )
- Size: 24 x 24 x 14 mm
- Weight: 14g
- Case: PC Plastic