SmartiPi Touch 2 - Stand for Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display - Compatible with Pi 4
Here is an updated, excellently designed stand that provides a sleek and sturdy look for the 7" Touchscreen Display and Raspberry Pi. Say hello to the improved SmartiPi Touch 2 which has a ton of new goodies like Pi 4 compatibility, various front-pieces for adding LEGO brick compatibility, and even a fan and mount!
The 7" Display is secured into the case with four screws, and your Raspberry Pi is enclosed in a compartment on the back of the case. A simple door covers the Pi in the compartment allowing for the display ribbon cable to connect to the Raspberry Pi DSI port.
For Pi 4, use the USB C splitter cable. For Pi's 2 and 3, use the Micro USB splitter cable.
- Adjustable angle
- Building block compatible front plate with camera hole
- Smooth front plate with camera hole
- Smooth front plate
- Door with included 30x30mm fan
- Door with GPIO access
- USB-C splitter (for use with Pi 4)
- Micro USB splitter (for use with Pi 2 and 3)
- Compact mounts
- 75mm VESA mounting
- HDMI and audio port access
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+, 2B, 3B, 3A+, 3B+, and 4
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi camera V1 and V2
- Compatible with the Official Raspberry Pi Display
Note: Raspberry Pi, display, and power supply are NOT included!