Adafruit 4x4 NeoTrellis Feather M4 Kit Pack
We've upgraded our popular 4x4 Trellis Keypad kit with a super-specifically-laser-cut enclosure that turns your 4x4 'Trellis into a handheld Feather M4 Express-powered light/music maker! Perfect for your next cool interface, MIDI instrument, control panel... whatever could benefit from a glow-up with an elegant black and white enclosure and with beautiful diffused colorful buttons.
Thee 4x4 button pad board is fully assembled, tested, and communicates over I2C. With our trusty seesaw I2C-to-anything chip, you don't even need to manage the NeoPixel driving. That's right! Both the button management and LED driving is completely handled for you all over plain I2C. We have both Arduino/C++ and CircuitPython/Python library support.
This pack contains everything you need to get started. Includes:
- 1 x Adafruit NeoTrellis RGB Driver PCB for 4x4 Keypad
- 1 x Adafruit Feather M4 Express
- 1 x Adafruit 4x4 NeoTrellis Acrylic Enclosure and Hardware kit
- 1 x JST PH 4-Pin to Male Header Cable - I2C STEMMA Cable - 200mm
- 1 x Silicone Elastomer 4x4 Button Keypad
- 1 x Little Rubber Bumper Feet (4 bumpers total)
If you'd like to make the board portable, for untethered projects, you can pick up the optional, not included:
Some light soldering is required! You'll have to solder wires to the Feather.