TinyPICO - ESP32 Development Board
The smallest, most feature-rich ESP32 dev board is here! TinyPICO has incredible processing power for a board that's shorter than an alkaline battery.
Thanks to creator-maker Seon Rozenblum, you can tinker with a tiny, mighty, uncompromising board with 4MB extra RAM, on-board RGB LED, and a 700 mAh 3.3V regulator. MicroPython firmware is pre-loaded, and with support for Arduino IDE and Espressif IDF, you get the flexibility to code your way.
Why We Made TinyPICO
There are quite a few ESP32 boards on the market, but they all require you to compromise on one or more features. Some don’t have on-board battery management, while some do but they don’t have low deep sleep current. Others have great low-power modes, but are large and not breadboard-friendly, and none of them have extra RAM unless you go for a more expensive and larger WROVER-powered board.
We just weren’t happy with the status quo - we wanted to have our cake and eat it too!
So we designed the smallest un-compromising ESP32 development board in the world, and then went a step further and gave it 4 MB of extra RAM, an on-board RGB LED, and more juice with a 700 mA 3.3 V regulator.
- 32-bit dual-core processor operating at 240 MHz
- 4 MB SPI flash
- 4 MB extra PSRAM
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi - 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth BLE 4.2
- 3D antenna
- 700 mAh 3.3 V LDO regulator
- Optimized power path for low-power battery usage
- LiPo battery management
- Battery pads on the bottom support both JST PH & MicroBlade connectors (included unassembled with every TinyPICO)
- Power (red) & charge (orange) LEDs
- Oh, it’s tiny! Just 18 mm x 32 mm
- 14x GPIO broken out to standard pitch headers
- USB + serial/UART for programming
- APA102 RGB LED
- MicroPython pre-installed
- Supports Arduino IDE
- Supports Espressif IDF
- Lots of example code and libraries
Product Weight: 2.0g / 0.1oz