Pimoroni Picade Cabinet Kit - 10" Display - PIM469
The Pimoroni Picade Cabinet is a stylish, retro, and fun arcade cabinet for your Raspberry Pi!
The Picade Cabinet comes in kit form for you to build at home. All parts, panels, and components are included - you just need to supply the Raspberry Pi, micro SD card, and power adapter. We recommend using a Raspberry Pi 3 as the extra processing power gives great performance in many emulators.
This is the 10" desktop arcade cabinet version of the Pimoroni Picade. We also have an 8" Picade Cabinet Kit with a smaller screen.
We also carry a console controller version which doesn't have a screen or cabinet and just the Picade X Hat PCB on its own for DIY builders.
The panels are powder-coated in black so the end result feels like a finished, quality product. The chassis makes a great sounding-board for the included speakers. You can't fake that retro sound.
Total build time is around one to two hours and full instructions are available online. The only tools you'll need are a cross-head (Phillips/pozi) screwdriver and a small flat-head for the Picade PCB screw terminals.
- Black powder-coated cabinet panels
- Picade X Hat (Arduino compatible with mono 3W amplifier) pre-loaded with the Picade software.
- LCD panel mount with protective overlay
- 10" LCD panel and driver board
- 3" speaker (5W, 4Ω)
- Attractive decals for the marquee and controls
- HDMI, audio, and USB cables
- A proper arcade joystick
- Ten micro-switch arcade buttons
- Custom assembled wiring looms
- All other fixings, fasteners, nuts, and bolts
- Picade enamel pin badge
- Pimoroni super sticker collection
- Picade poster/assembly instructions
Raspberry Pi is not included. Picade is compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi's - we recommend Raspberry Pi 4.
You'll also need a good 3A power supply which is not included.
You'll also need an 8GB+ SD card which is not included.
Please note: RetroPie is the best known operating system for Picade, and the developers are working on support for Raspberry Pi 4. Check their website for the latest supported OS.
- Black, powder-coated panels
- Acrylic marquee and console with authentic artwork
- Push-fit arcade buttons
- Joystick with black ball top
- 3" speaker (5W, 4Ω)
- Easy access with removable back panel
- Dedicated illuminated power button
- Grippy rubber feet
- Dimensions: 350x230x210mm
10-inch display features
- 1024x768 (4:3 ratio) IPS (wide viewing angle) display
- Pimoroni-designed and manufactured HDMI display driver board and keypad controls
- Powered by micro-USB cable (included) from your Pi
Picade X HAT features
- Easy DuPont connectors for buttons and joystick
- Push-fit speaker terminals
- I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono)
- USB-C power management, power switch pins, and power button
- 4-way joystick inputs
- 6 player buttons
- 4 utility buttons
- Metal standoffs to hold your Picade X HAT securely