M5Stick-C Pico Mini IoT Development Board
The ESP-32-based M5Stick-C is a wee, super portable, open-source IoT development board, like a fun-sized version of the M5Stack.
Jam-packed with a Wi-Fi & Bluetooth powered ESP32, USB interface, Li-Poly battery and charge circuitry, 0.96" color TFT display, various sensors (IR transmitter, microphone, MPU6886 sensor) all integrated inside, buttons, and more! You can plug Grove sensors into one end, or use the 0.1" header sockets on the other, to connect additional sensors or actuators. It's perfect for making ultra-small IoT projects or wearables.
Despite its small size, it's a very capable, all-in-one development board that can be used to build advanced projects with wireless sensing capabilities. We also have a kit with a watch add on and additional plug-in sensors.
M5Stick-C is one of the core devices in the M5Stack product series. It's compatible with many of the modules and add-ons in that ecosystem, which opens up much potential in the developing IoT landscape (or perhaps we should say...cloudscape?)
- As of September 20, 2019 this dev board comes with an MPU6886 6-Axis IMU instead of the SH200Q
- ESP32-based with USB Type-C connection and serial converter
- 4 MByte Flash + 520K RAM
- I2C sensor MPU6886 built in
- Red LED built in
- IR transmitter built in
- Microphone built in
- 2 user buttons, Color TFT (0.96 inch), 1 Reset button
- 2.4G Antenna: Proant 440
- 80 mAh Lipo Battery
- Extendable Socket
- Grove Port
- Wearable & Wall mounted
- Development Platform UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- Dimensions: 48.2mm x 25.5mm x 13.7mm
- Weight: 15.1g
- Quick start tutorial