4-H Grow Your Own Clovers Kit
We are super pleased to enjoy a partnership with an engaging, empowering foundation like 4-H. Here at Adafruit we drive ourselves to "be excellent", and 4-H's motto is "to make the best better." Though typically thought of as an agriculturally focused organization, 4-H today focuses on citizenship, healthy living, science, engineering, and technology programs. As far as inspiring the next generation of makers and leaders, we like to think we have a lot in common!
The 4-H Grow Your Own Clovers Kit is a charmingly easy kit to, well, grow your own clovers! Includes everything you need (except water, of course).
Clovers need to be watered daily. So why not add a moisture sensor to keep track how those little guys are doing? The Circuit Playground Express Soil Sensor kit has everything you need to turn planting into a STEM activity.
- 3 1/16" diameter x 2 7/8" tall
- Grows clovers!
- Pot is made of 100% biodegradable bamboo, also contains clover seed packet and peat
- Place peat pellet in separate container
- Add approximately 1 cup of water
- Wait for the peat pellet to fully expand
- Add more water if necessary!
- Remove casing on the peat pellet and place in pot
- Break apart the peat to ensure even coverage
- Plant 4-5 seeds and keep damp until seeds sprout
- Add plant food as needed (not included)
- Marvel at how cute your little clovers grow within 5-10 days