Learn CircuitPython with 1 Month Subscription to Codecademy Pro
Product Images and Video
You've seen all the cool projects on Adafruit - building and making amazing electronics. You want to get started making, but...you don't know how to code! Now what, just give up? Never! You, yes you can learn how to code with the great tutorials from Codecademy. Best of all, you can learn to code while learning electronics at the same time!
We’ve partnered with our friends at Codecademy to create a brand new course that will teach you CircuitPython to help you learn how to use your Circuit Playground Express — Learn Hardware Programming with CircuitPython — which is currently available on Codecademy.com for all Codecademy Pro subscribers.
Codecademy is the easiest way to learn to code. With Codecademy Pro you get access to the new CircuitPython course along with Codecademy’s premium quizzes, projects, customized paths and courses like Learn C++ and Python 3.
By purchasing this code, you will receive 1 month of Codecademy Pro, which is 50% off the monthly price of $39.99. This offer is only eligible for new Codecademy users.
If you're already a Codecademy Pro subscriber, you already have access to this tutorial. You should skip this page, and just pick up a Circuit Playground Express and then visit Learn Hardware Programming with CircuitPython.
No hardware is included in this purchase. If you don't already have one, you'll need to also purchase one of the following:
- Circuit Playground Express - Just the CPX, no cables or batteries
- Circuit Playground Base kit - Comes with a CPX, batteries and USB cable too
- Circuit Playground Soil Sensor kit - CPX, batteries, USB cable, alligator clip and nail
Terms and Conditions:
- The Limited Codecademy Subscriptions are personal to the purchaser and are non-transferable.
- The Limited Codecademy Subscriptions are valued at the value of one (1) month of access to Codecademy’s Codecademy Pro for the purchaser’s billing region at the time of purchase.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Codecademy or Adafruit, the Limited Codecademy Subscriptions are non-refundable. In the event either Codecademy or Adafruit agrees to a refund, only the Party agreeing to the refund shall be responsible for the refund and the purchaser is not entitled to a refund from the other Party.
- The Limited Codecademy Subscriptions are for new users of Codecademy Pro, and may not be purchased or redeemed by current Codecademy Pro users or users who have previously enrolled in Codecademy Pro.