ADT7410 High Accuracy I2C Temperature Sensor Breakout Board - Stemma QT
Product Images and Video
Analog Devices, known for their reliable and well-documented sensor chips - has a high precision and high resolution temperature sensor on the market, and we've got a breakout to make it easy to use! The Analog Devices ADT7410 gets straight to the point - it's an I2C temperature sensor, with 16-bit 0.0078°C temperature resolution and 0.5°C temperature tolerance. Wire it up to your microcontroller or single-board computer to get reliable temperature readings with ease
The ADT7410 has 2 address pins, so you can have up to 4 sensors on one I2C bus. There's also interrupt and critical-temperature alert pins. The sensor is good from 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic, for easy integration.
We've got both Arduino (C/C++) and CircuitPython (Python 3) libraries available so you can use it with any microcontroller like Arduino, ESP8266, Metro, etc or with Raspberry Pi or other Linux computers thanks to Blinka (our CircuitPython library support helper).
To get you going fast, we spun up a custom made PCB with the ADT7410 and some supporting circuitry such as pullup resistors and capacitors, in the STEMMA QT form factor, making them easy to interface with. The STEMMA QT connectors on either side are compatible with the SparkFun Qwiic I2C connectors. This allows you to make solderless connections between your development board and the ADT7410 or to chain them with a wide range of other sensors and accessories using a compatible cable. QT Cable is not included, but we have a variety in the shop.
Each order comes with a fully tested and assembled breakout and some header for soldering to a PCB or breadboard. You'll be up and running in under 5 minutes!
- As of April 12, 2023 - this board now comes in STEMMA QT format. Functionality remains the same; physical shape has changed to make it plug-and-play, so it's much easier to use.
- Wide input-voltage range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Up to 16-bit temperature resolution (0.0078°C per lsb), default is 13 bits (0.0625°C per lsb).
- Highly accurate temperature tolerances:
- ±0.5°C from −40°C to +105°C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ±0.4°C from −40°C to +105°C (3.0 V)
- Configurable I2C address allows up to four sensors on the I2C bus
- Operates over I2C, so only two shared lines required
Product Dimensions: 23.3mm x 16.5mm x 3.2mm / 0.9" x 0.6" x 0.1"
Product Weight: 1.4g / 0.0oz
Mouser ElectronicsUnited States
Digi-Key ElectronicsUnited States
The Pi HutUnited Kingdom
BOTLAND B. DERKACZ SP.K.Czech Republic
BOTLAND B. DERKACZ SP.K.Poland
BOTLAND B. DERKACZ SP.K.Germany
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.