CircuitPython Starter Kit with Adafruit Itsy Bitsy M4
Product Images and Video
You've heard about CircuitPython and maybe you want to get started fast with a breadboard-friendly microcontroller board! We recommend the ItsyBitsy M4 - a super fast chip with tons of GPIO, analog inputs & outputs, with so much RAM that you'll never have to worry about running out of memory. And what better way to get acquainted with ItsyBitsy M4 than with this handy CircuitPython Starter Kit?
Small, powerful, with a ultra fast ATSAMD51 Cortex M4 processor running at 120 MHz - this microcontroller board is perfect when you want something very compact, with a ton of horsepower and a bunch of pins. This Itsy is like a bullet train, with it's 120MHz Cortex M4 with floating point support and 512KB Flash and 192KB RAM. Your code will zig and zag and zoom, and with a bunch of extra peripherals for support, this will for sure be your favorite new chipset.
We give you a pack of parts for getting started, a lovely Blinka-purple case and even a sticker. Now you've got no excuse for not digging in. Makes for a great workshop pack, hackerspace kit, or gift.
Please note the ItsyBitsy M4 is not soldered, some light soldering is required to attach headers to the chip! Once you've got it assembled, tuck it all into the handy carrying case.
- 1 x Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4 Express come with loose headers (not shown in the photo but they're in there)
- 1 x Maker-Friendly Zipper Case in Royal Purple
- 1 x Half-Size Breadboard
- 1 x USB Cable - 6" A/microB
- 1 x Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires set
- Starter Pack Component Bag
- 1 x Blinka the CircuitPython Sticker
- As of June 10, 2022 - the half-size breadboard has been updated to Premium, making plugging and un-plugging boards and headers a buttery-smooth operation thanks to the upgraded spring clips. Updated design also includes a metal plate.