Pimoroni automation:bit for micro:bit
Jam-packed with analog and digital inputs, outputs, and a relay, Pimoroni's automation:bit is the perfect micro:bit add-on for controlling smart home, automation or even small robotics projects. It gives you power to control and control over power, whether it's to turn on and off lamps, fans, solenoids, smart sprinkler systems, etc.
Comes fully assembled, just plug your micro:bit into the slot and use the ready-to-go MakeCode library.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- 1 x 24V @ 2A relay (comes with the COMmon, Normally-Connected and Normally-Open terminals)
- 3 x High-voltage safe ADC channels (0-24V range)
- 3 x 24V tolerant buffered inputs
- 3 x 24V tolerant sinking outputs
- 3.5mm screw terminals
- Compatible with micro:bit
- Microsoft MakeCode support (Github repository)
- Micropython example usage here
- No soldering required!
Important note: The automation:bit should not be used with voltages greater than 24V and especially not with mains voltages!